Esaplling Pvt. Ltd|HVAC | Air Conditioning | Split AC | Cassette AC
Basement Ventilation System:
• Initial discussions with Client / Architect about details of area to be ventilated. identification of area for installation of Ventilation Equipment with respect to building layouts / Interior layout and finalization of locations for the same.
• Submission of detailed CFM calculations for the project with proposed Ventilation system giving all details of electrical requirements.
• Submission of detailed drawings showing location of Fresh Air / Exhaust Air Fans, etc. with tentative duct line layout etc. for the approval of Client / Architect .
• Preparation of bill of quantity required for the projects as per the approved drawings and forwarding the estimates of costs.
• Preparation of working drawings and detailed specifications for the complete Ventilation system in co – ordination with other services like structure, sanitary, and electrical work etc. and obtaining the approval of the Architect / Client.
• Preparation of tender drawings and tender document. Releasing the same to the various contractors.
• Periodical visits to the site during execution to monitor the progress of the work, quality of work.
• Monitoring, Testing and handing over of the Ventilation systems after work completion.
• Lift well/Staircase pressurization calculation as per standard codes & norms.
• Preparation of space planning for the pressurization system & the same shall submit to Architect/client for approval.
• Preparation of working drawings and detailed specifications for the complete Pressurization system. And obtaining the approval of the Architect / Client.
• Preparation of bill of quantity along with specification required for the pressurization as per the approved drawings and forwarding the estimates of costs.
Air conditioning system:
• Design of HVAC system, corresponding Duct layouts, engineering details, Piping layouts, Sleeve details based on site requirements and clients discussion.
• Heat Load calculation with corresponding weather condition, Equipment selection and checking feasibility with respect to project/ site condition.
• Selection of the suitable equipment in terms of energy conservation and providing provisions in the building for future installation.
• Preparation of Design Basis Report (DBR), Concept Layouts, preparation of Block Estimate / projected cost as also concept layout.
• Preparation of engineering design in terms of mechanical services.
• Conduct Site meetings with Clients / Architects / Interior Designers / Contractors / Structural agencies / periodically to ensure smooth & timely completion of the project.
• Preparation of BOQ, Tender, specification, details for contract award.
• Approval of Shop drawings prepared by contractors/Vendors.
• Approval of technical submittals.
• Cross check the overall design parameters, proposed tonnage, type of equipments, overall costing for carrying out the entire scope of Supply, Installation, Testing & Commissioning of the entire AC system as a whole as proposed by the appointed architects / consultant.
• Stage of inspection, attending coordination meetings, associating with your team and contractors for satisfactory completion of the project.