An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. Note that the edges of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth. Surgical N95 Respirators are commonly used in healthcare settings and are a subset of N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs), often referred to as N95s.The similarities among surgical masks and surgical N95s are: They are tested for fluid resistance, filtration efficiency (particulate filtration efficiency and bacterial filtration efficiency), flammability and biocompatibility. They should not be shared or reused.
Hygiene face masks are recommended for use in any situation where protection of the respiratory system is required. The WHO guidance recommends FFP2 or FFP3 masks during outbreaks of infections such as SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus.
These Masks are generally Used in
• Pharmaceuticals: Material handling, Protection aginst COVID-19
• Agriculture: Pesticides, Grain dust, Pollen Dust, Insecticides handling
• Construction : Sanding, Drilling, Cutting, Carpentry
• Ceramics: Material handling, Moulding, Raw material storage
• Mining : Drilling, Material handling
• Textiles: Spinning, Weaving
• Food & Beverages: Food processing and raw material handling