An air handling unit (AHU), conditions and circulates air as part of a heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) system. A typical air handler is a large metal box containing a blower, heating and/or cooling elements, filter racks or chambers, sound attenuators, and dampers. Air handlers connect to ductwork that distributes the conditioned air throughout the building and returns it to the AHU. AHUs can alternately be set up to discharge (supply) and admit (return) air directly to and from the space served without ductwork.
• The units are assembled from a wide range of standard section.
• Hard fastness between panels and frame to ensure good air tightness..
• The spiroduct can be connected directly to the sections for easy installation.
• The AHU have very good acoustic and thermal insulation. • The AHU can be delivered both as galvanised or stainless steel.
• The units are delivered with wave breakers and water traps.
• The fan and motor are mounted on vibration dampers with flexible connections.